Topics

xbox 1S

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi folks I purchased a xbox 1X and I was wondering what aps or games are accessible? Hopefully this is not off topic.

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sarah k Alawami

It's not the game that will be accessible, well almost. You will want to try gears 5 on game pass, killer instinct which you can learn and mk11 and madden 20, and mine craft which you can learn. The games won't themselves be accessible yet, some have auto stearing etc. I just did a marathon stream on this in January of this year and plan to do another one in march showing some more stuff off.

Take care

to subscribe to the feed click here

For stream archives, products you can buy and more visit my main lbry page and my tffp lbry page