From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of tom x
Sent: Friday, March 5, 2021 10:25 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Windows version

Hi,

Using: W10 Home 64 bit

Hi,

A couple of days ago, I thought there was a problem with a W10 update
but now all seems to be fine and checking tells me that the system is up
to date.

Winver displays the following and so could someone please inform me
whether the latest version has been installed?

Microsoft Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.844)

Thanks

Tom

tom x

Thanks for your reply Bill.

That is good enough for me.

Cheers

Tom

On 6/03/2021 4:38 pm, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Tom. I don't know whether Microsoft Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.844) is the latest version, but it is the one I have, and I check for Windows updates every day.

Bill White

billwhite92701@att.net

A couple of days ago, I thought there was a problem with a W10 update
but now all seems to be fine and checking tells me that the system is up
to date.

Winver displays the following and so could someone please inform me
whether the latest version has been installed?

Microsoft Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.844)

Thanks

Tom

.

tim

Same here so you got to be at least close.

On 3/6/2021 1:38 AM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Tom. I don't know whether Microsoft Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.844) is the latest version, but it is the one I have, and I check for Windows updates every day.
Bill White
billwhite92701@att.net
A couple of days ago, I thought there was a problem with a W10 update
but now all seems to be fine and checking tells me that the system is up
to date.
Winver displays the following and so could someone please inform me
whether the latest version has been installed?
Microsoft Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.844)
Thanks
Tom

Jason White

Windows updates (including optional updates) are regularly reported at https://www.windowslatest.com/
This site is a good source of Microsoft-related news.