From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jason White via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2020 8:05 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Windows Terminal accessibility

The latest beta release of NVDA 2020.2 supports access to Windows Terminal. I have tested it, and it works. However, a few questions remain.

How do I run Windows Subsystem for Linux sessions in it? At the moment, it starts a PowerShell session, which is sometimes what I want, but not always.

Also, Windows Terminal reports an error in the user settings when I run it. How do I change the settings? The likely cause is that I installed an early beta version.

Jason White

Thank you - much appreciated.

On 6/27/20 1:53 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Try pressing Control+Shift+3 to start a WSL session.