Topics

windows talking pe

Hi.

Can someone give me the link to this and the stuff on opopanax I forgotten the exact link.

You've essentially answered your own question.  Talking versions of Windows PE can be downloaded from:

     You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.

               ~ Anne Lamott

Yeah, I typed in the link wrongly, disreguard, I thought it was something else.

http://www.opopanax.net/download/

--

Brian *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1809, Build 17763