Topics

What is the scenic lake picture that randomly appears on my screen after startup but before the sign-in screen?

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

Several times now, there has been some sort of a scenic lake picture that randomly appears on my screen after startup but before the sign-in screen.  This causes JAWS not to start thereby killing my access to my computer.  What is this?  Why does it appear?  How can I stop it?

Thanks,

Richie

This is a normal part of the startup process, and the picture will change over time.  If JAWS is not starting then I'd check in with FS tech support.