Topics

Using speech in windows start/ repair

@BlinkTech

My system is stuck in the windows repair loop.

my system is stuck in the windows repair loop.

Can start up/ repair in windows 10 be used with  Jaws, narrator, or NVDA? If so please let me know how. Computer is stuck in repair mode.

you can start narrator and navigate that screen.

On 6/27/20, @BlinkTech <@BlinkTech> wrote:
My system is stuck in the windows repair loop.

my system is stuck in the windows repair loop.

Can start up/ repair in windows 10 be used with  Jaws, narrator, or NVDA? If
so please let me know how. Computer is stuck in repair mode.

@austin
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.