Topics

locked universal eloquent synthesizer

Marisane Moruthanyana

Good day guys

I am Wally from SA.

I use both JAWS and NVDA as my main screen readers.

I want you to assist me.

Is there anything called universal eloquent synthesizer to work with
both screen readers?

If so, where does one get it?

I am in dire need of that.

Your assistance in this regard is appreciated in advance.

Regards
Moruthanyana Wally SA

Quentin Christensen

Jaws comes with a copy of Eloquence for use with Jaws.  That copy is only licensed for use with Jaws, so it cannot be used with other programs (NVDA for instance).

You can get a version of Eloquence for NVDA, however you do need to purchase it - even if you already have Jaws.  You can get that copy here: https://codefactoryglobal.com/app-store/voices-for-nvda/

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Hi,

And since this topic isn’t really related to Windows 10, the admins will lock it.

[...]

DJ

Are there any Known Issues with having Both Versions on the computer At the same time?