From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2020 12:13 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: Re: [win10] quick assist in windows10

As an aside, if I were the blind individual giving assistance, I'd use something like NVDA Remote, and have the sighted side either install NVDA long enough to allow that or to run a portable copy to allow it.  I do not know how NVDA Remote and a portable copy of NVDA interact, or even if they can.  There is certainly someone here who can answer that question definitively.

JAWS is a trickier business because, under usual circumstances, someone who does not typically use it and does not have a license could only run it in 40-minute mode.

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.

         ~ Samuel Butler, 1835-1902