tablet

mattias

why are tablet mode with narrator on windows 10 so klunky?
on the mobile platform it was fine
e.g
when you start the new edge in tablet mode with narrator you have no way back to the start screen

tim

Because a desktop is not a tablet with touch screen. Very few computers have touch screens that will use tablet mode.

On 6/4/2021 1:22 PM, mattias wrote:

e.g
when you start the new edge in tablet mode with narrator you have no way back to the start screen

mattias

desktop?
my tablet are a hybrid
or are the new edge not for tablets?

Den 4 juni 2021 23:46:55 skrev "tim" <z2004a1@...>:

Because a desktop is not a tablet with touch screen. Very few computers have touch screens that will use tablet mode.

e.g

tim

Does it have a touch screen like on the Microsoft Surface pro? If so then its in tablet mode all the time.

But a desktop computer don't have touch screen its all keyboard and mouse for movement.

And edge does work in tablet mode on a tablet. i can use it on my laptop because it also has a touch screen.

On 6/5/2021 3:46 AM, mattias wrote:

desktop?
my tablet are a hybrid
or are the new edge not for tablets?

Den 4 juni 2021 23:46:55 skrev "tim" <z2004a1@...>:

e.g