Topics

Start menu first letter navigation, is it important

brandon T <brandongold98@...>

Hello,

I just joined this list and was wondering everyone's opinion on
something please.

As you may know, first letter navigation in the start menu
(places/most used/recently added/all apps lists) cannot be used.

I have done the following to try and report this, as it still is the
case in Insider Preview 10565:

1. I submitted feedback in the windows feedback app about it.
2. I contacted both normal answer desk and disability answer desk
through online chat about it.
3. I called the disability answer desk on the phone and have seen nothing done.

Searching in the windows feedback app, it seems like a lot of users
want conventional first letter nav or something resembling it.

What do you think? Is this important?

Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to any input you
may be able to provide.

Thanks,

Brandon

--
It is simply sitting silently, witnessing the thoughts, passing before
you. Just witnessing, not interfering not even judging, because the