From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Friday, April 2, 2021 8:34 AM
To: Win10 <win10@win10.groups.io>
Subject: [win10] Speak Dropbox

Hi All,

I'm running OS latest 20H2, ...906 & Jaws latest.  After this latest cumulative update my Speak Dropbox reports, No Dropbox icon found, even though Dropbox is running and in the system tray.  I've disabled both programs rebooted, enabled both programs and rebooted, , still, I get the , No Dropbox icon found message.  So I uninstalled Speak Dropbox and reinstalled and it's still not recognizing the Dropbox icon and that the program is running.  I do have the notification turned on for Dropbox, although I don't think this matters.

Is anyone else that's running Dropbox and Speak Dropbox having this issue?  Does anyone know how I can get Speak Dropbox to recognize the Dropbox icon?  All help is greatly appreciated and thanks much.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Mike B

Hi Geno,

No, this is not the case.  I can access both Dropbox and Speak Dropbox from the system tray.  Both programs are working, they're just not communicating with each other.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.