Topics

Silenzio 2.0 is Out

Mike B

Hi All,

I ran updates last night and discovered that Silenzio 2.0 was out, so I downloaded and installed it.  I don't know where Windows-10 got this update from, but if Win-10 found it, it must be available.  I couldn't find a download link for it so here's a Dropbox link for it.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Timothy

As per the page for it, you can download it here.

What's new

  • Supports all audio formats
  • Warns if audio file is missing
  • Disableds running of multiple instances
  • Saves last used audio device
  • Other minor bug fixes.

Timothy

Kevin Cussick

I downloaded this to day but when I hit enter on the exe file nothing happens. not Your version I downloaded it from the app.

On 02/04/2021 13:47, Mike B wrote:
Hi All,
I ran updates last night and discovered that Silenzio 2.0 was out, so I downloaded and installed it.  I don't know where Windows-10 got this update from, but if Win-10 found it, it must be available.  I couldn't find a download link for it so here's a Dropbox link for it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehzz68m7o9q6qjy/Silenzio_2.0_setup.zip?dl=1 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehzz68m7o9q6qjy/Silenzio_2.0_setup.zip?dl=1>
Stay safe and take care. Mike.

Kevin Cussick

that page is not in English. just saying not having a go.

On 02/04/2021 13:47, Mike B wrote:
Hi All,
I ran updates last night and discovered that Silenzio 2.0 was out, so I downloaded and installed it.  I don't know where Windows-10 got this update from, but if Win-10 found it, it must be available.  I couldn't find a download link for it so here's a Dropbox link for it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehzz68m7o9q6qjy/Silenzio_2.0_setup.zip?dl=1 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehzz68m7o9q6qjy/Silenzio_2.0_setup.zip?dl=1>
Stay safe and take care. Mike.

Kevin Cussick

sorry replied to the wrong email address.

On 02/04/2021 13:47, Mike B wrote:
Hi All,
I ran updates last night and discovered that Silenzio 2.0 was out, so I downloaded and installed it.  I don't know where Windows-10 got this update from, but if Win-10 found it, it must be available.  I couldn't find a download link for it so here's a Dropbox link for it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehzz68m7o9q6qjy/Silenzio_2.0_setup.zip?dl=1 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/ehzz68m7o9q6qjy/Silenzio_2.0_setup.zip?dl=1>
Stay safe and take care. Mike.

Tom K

Hi, can someone tell me what this program is for, and why it's better then
other programs?
Thanks a bunch, Tom K.