From: Austin Pinto
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 6:23 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] require a accessible uninstaller.

hi all.

i will be getting a new laptop.

i have to remove the crap that comes with it.

is there any accessible uninstaller that cleanly removes everything? i

tried latest revo uninstaller but not accessible.

Mike B

Hi Austin,

The, Geek, uninstaller is my choice over Revo now.  To read more about this program read below.

https://geekuninstaller.com/

About GeekUninstaller and its author

My name is Thomas Koen. Being a software developer I spend a lot of time in front of a computer screen. And that is why I really care about my software
tools. I'm quite picky and I have strong opinions how my tools should work. Chances are you are similar to me.

Geek Uninstaller is a simple but powerful utility. It's written using Visual C++ 2013,
TinyXML
 and
Boost.

Geek Uninstaller Pro

Pro version of GeekUninstaller is called
Uninstall Tool
 and it's developed by CrystalIDEA Software company based on my code.

“The performance of Geek Uninstaller is impressive. It uninstalls quickly and finds leftover files that anyone couldn't. Overall, the app is an impressive
maintenance tool that delivers on both performance and features. Highly recommended.”
– Lewis Leong, Softonic.
“The bottom line is that Geek Uninstaller is a nice tool that can be quite useful. Inexperienced users shouldn’t have any troubles while working with this
program, thanks to its intuitive layout and overall simplicity.”
– Ana Marculescu, Softpedia
“Geek Uninstaller is perfect for anyone who wants to make sure they leave nothing behind on their system when they uninstall a program.”
– CNET
“Geek Uninstaller is both portable and supports almost all the features anyone would expect from an uninstaller tool. Perfect for flash drives because
it's a single file that takes up very little space.”
– Lifewire
“I've gotten so sick of using several different uninstallers just to be able to manage both my 32 and 64-bit applications. Not only did they not work as
well as I would like, most of them were bloated with all kinds of unnecessary features which I did not want. Geek Uninstaller is the perfect uninstaller
for me. The UI is simple and perfect, and uninstalls are fast and accurate. I just wish I had found this sooner, as I finally got fed up with the other
free 64bit uninstall app and caved and purchased a Revo Pro license just one week ago... I like your program so much that I used it to remove Revo Pro
after I installed it, lol.”
– John J.
“I've used other uninstallers before (i.e. Revo Uninstaller and others), and your product beats them hands-down. It's so easy to use, and I've never had
a problem, as I did with Revo, with programs not populating the uninstall list. I install and uninstall software quite regularly, and GeekUninstaller has
definitely made my life easier, not to mention my PC much cleaner. Thanks again for the excellent product.”
– Mike
“I just want to say thank you very much for developing such a wonderful piece of software. I recently have used Revo Uninstaller and IObit Uninstaller,
except they weren't so pleasing to use. Revo Uninstaller wouldn't list all my programs and IObit Uninstaller got rid of too much, causing other program
conflict. So, in short...I gave up on using uninstallers period, until I downloaded GeekUninstaller. You literally have created something way better than
the competition....And I just want to say thank you for that. I have already started recommending your product to friends and family. Good job you have
done here, keep up the great work.”
– Steve D. CA
“I've tried a ton of uninstallers over the years. Geek Uninstaller is, hands down, the finest uninstaller I've ever seen. Simple, extremely effective,
easy and gets the job done. Congrats.”
– Anders Holm Lauritsen, Denmark
Languages
list of 4 items
English
Russian
German
Spanish
list end
Programs
list of 4 items
Geek Uninstaller Pro
Geek Uninstaller
Convert DMG to ISO
Extract DMG file
list end
Try Geek Uninstaller Pro

Uninstall Tool is based on the code of Geek Uninstaller.

Download
list of 2 items
Privacy Policy
© 2012-2017
Thomas Koen
list end

Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 6:23 PM

hi all.
i will be getting a new laptop.
i have to remove the crap that comes with it.
is there any accessible uninstaller that cleanly removes everything? i
tried latest revo uninstaller but not accessible.

mitchell lee

Hi all The geek UnInstaller works the best with screen readers, it uninstall programs and then look for traces of the program, that might be left in your computer

Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 6:23 PM

hi all.
i will be getting a new laptop.
i have to remove the crap that comes with it.
is there any accessible uninstaller that cleanly removes everything? i
tried latest revo uninstaller but not accessible.

thanks for the recommendation on geek uninstaller.
i got my revo uninstaller back but with a different name.
all the crap is gone from my new laptop.

On 5/21/20, mitchell lee <mitcharcherd2@...> wrote:
[...]

*My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I
pee it cleans the toilet.
i have to remove the crap that comes with it.
is there any accessible uninstaller that cleanly removes everything? i
tried latest revo uninstaller but not accessible.

@austin
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3

mitchell lee

What’s the name of the installer you used on your computer,