removing Stascum Utility Suite

Tammy Freitag

Stascum Utility Suite is creating some strange issues with Jaws 2020.  Every time I hit escape, Jaws goes to stuttering and does not want to stop.  My question is how do I change Stascum or how do I remove it.  I did go to the add/remove programs area and did not find it in the list.  I searched on Google and did not find any information.  It may be safe to assume that I did not spell Stascum correctly.

Any help would be appreciated!

Tammy

Avast logo

Mike B

Hi Tammy,

Open the control panel and then open Programs & Features, Stascom is there and can be deleted / removed from there.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.