Topics

realtech hd audio

Hi.

Just to let you all know a new version has been posted to free-codecs.com

Also note that the latest drivers are for 1803 windows and up, also note that these are 64 bit only there are older ones for 32 bit cpus but they are not maintained.

I suspect that the 32 bit stuff is declining especially since all cpus are 64 bit now.

Hope Williamson

Hi, I use an external USB audio adaptor, so not sure which driver it’s using. I know it doesn’t use it’s own driver, though.

Well it will use a default driver, all usb adaptors will.

Some have drivers but not all.

On 12/3/2018 2:54 PM, Hope Williamson via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi, I use an external USB audio adaptor, so not sure which driver it’s using. I know it doesn’t use it’s own driver, though.

Hope Williamson

I’m pretty sure this one doesn’t. When I tried to find it to install it back when I was having issues with 1803, it was nowhere to be found. Not only that but when I got it, it specifically said it doesn’t come with drivers.

Ron Kolesar

Many thanks for this.
Because of your message out to the list, I checked my audio driver and it needed updated as well.
To bad when we do a check for updates, it doesn’t also check the programs and or audio drivers to be updated as well.
Many thanks once again.