Topics

Question on turning off notifications in Edge

Sly

Greetings All!
Have a question about alerts on edge.
Not sure what I did but I use to just get youtube notifications,, but
now It is sending me twitter ones as well and I Really need to know
how to mute or turn off these notifications, they interrupt my audio
recordings and we can't have that! Smiles!
So if any one can help me with this that would be Great!
Thanks, and Take Care! Sly

Mike B

Try the following:
1. Windows key + I, for Settings, tab 1 time to, System, and press enter.

2. Tab 1 time into the list of categories, down arrow to, Notifications and Actions, and press enter.

3. Now tab through here and I believe you'll find what you're looking for.  There's a lot of settings in here so read them all thoroughly.

Stay safe and take care.  Mike.

Not sure what I did but I use to just get youtube notifications,, but
now It is sending me twitter ones as well and I Really need to know
how to mute or turn off these notifications, they interrupt my audio
recordings and we can't have that!  Smiles!
So if any one can help me with this that would be  Great!
Thanks, and Take Care!  Sly

Sly

Worked like a Charm!
Thanks so much! Sly