Topics

Question on optional update

Mr. Ed

Hi Everyone,

I have two computers running the latest Jaws and Windows 10. I have this optional update on both of my computers. Do I need to do this optional update? Here it is below.

2021-03 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems (KB5000842)

I know in the past it has been said on this group to not download the optional update if your computer is running okay. Any advice on this optional update?

Mr. Ed

Sarah k Alawami

I'd say, if your computer is running fine, wait until it is offered to you as a stable build.

Take care all.