question on Downloads folder

Vicki W

Hi,

Is there any way to change the view in the Downloads Folder to just list the items in the folder rather than showing as Today, Last Week, Last Month, etc.?

Thanks.

Vicki

Kevin Minor

Hi Vicki.

I don’t know how you’re viewing the download folder, but here’s how I fixed it.

Hit WINDOWS+E to get into Windows Explorer.

Keep hitting D to get to Downloads, and press ENTER.

Now, don’t select anything, but hit SHIFT+F10 to get to the context menu.

Now, look for Group there, and hit ENTER on it to get to the submenu.

Finally, choose NONE, and hit ENTER.

This should get rid of when things were downloaded.

If you want things to appear differently, check out the other things in the context menu. It’s downright handy.

Have a blessed day and don’t work too hard.

Kevin and Jilly