Topics

Purchasing KNFB Reader from the Windows Store

Dan Kerstetter

Hello all.

I am attempting to purchase KNFB reader from the Windows App Store.  When I click the buy button, there is a short message which appears on the screen saying something about my Microsoft account and invalid entry.

I’ve never purchased anything from the store.  Is there something I need to set up to be able to complete this transaction?

Thanks in advance.

Dan

Timothy

You can add a credit card or use PayPal to pay for the purchase. If using NVDA, I'm sure object navigation and tabbing around should help with reading everything you need to know. You have until the 3rd of March, at 20:00 GMT, to buy KNFB Reader for the price of $19.99.

Timothy

Chris

Are you logged into your Microsoft account?

And setup a payment method like paypal for example?

Although it should ask you to login into your Microsoft account and setup a payment method

Other than that that’s is all I got

Dan Kerstetter

I already have a credit card linked to my Microsoft account because I have a subscription to Office 365, but it’s not working for this transaction.  Is there anything else I must do?

Thanks

Dan

You can add a credit card or use PayPal to pay for the purchase. If using NVDA, I'm sure object navigation and tabbing around should help with reading everything you need to know. You have until the 3rd of March, at 20:00 GMT, to buy KNFB Reader for the price of $19.99.

Timothy

Timothy

What errors does it give you, if any?

Timothy

Dan Kerstetter

I only get a message saying invalid entry