Problems with headphones

Ketan Kothari

Dear Friends,

From past few days I am finding it strange that even if I plug my
headphone in the proper jack, the sound only comes through speakers
and not headphones. I also tried making adjustments in sound settings
but to no avail. Any help please? Thank you.

With best wishes,

Ketan

--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 02228283281,

sure you must be having a desktop or laptop that uses realtech waves
max technology.
when you plug your headphones just press alt and tab and find the
realtech waves max or something. i dont remember what its called now.
select headphones or the 3rd option and press tab and select the type
of headphone you have.
if it doesnt work then uninstall the waves max application and
reinstall it from the microsoft store.
if that also doesnt work, or if your sound card doesnt use waves max
then reinstall audio from OEM.
and if that also doesnt work then may be its a hardware problem a
damaged headphone jack.

On 6/8/21, Ketan Kothari <muktaketan@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Friends,

From past few days I am finding it strange that even if I plug my
headphone in the proper jack, the sound only comes through speakers
and not headphones. I also tried making adjustments in sound settings
but to no avail. Any help please? Thank you.

With best wishes,

Ketan

--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 02228283281,
Cell: +919987550614
+917021054612
Facebook: facebook.com/muktaketan
Twitter: @muktaketan
Skype ID: Ketan3333

--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com