Topics

Print Screen Key From Bootcamp

Kelly Ford

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a key combination to issue the print screen command when using Windows under Bootcamp on a MacBook Pro?  The online resources say fn+shift+f11 but that lowers the volume for me.

I need to be able to press alt+shift+print screen to change a remote desktop window from full screen at times.

Kelly

Blaster

Do you have an F14 key? That may do it for you in Windows.

HTH,
Blaster

On 9/12/20, Kelly Ford <kelly@...> wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is a key combination to issue the print screen
command when using Windows under Bootcamp on a MacBook Pro? The online
resources say fn+shift+f11 but that lowers the volume for me.

I need to be able to press alt+shift+print screen to change a remote desktop
window from full screen at times.

Kelly

Daniel MacDonald

hello

being a Mac user having Windows under bootcamp for quite some time, I
can tell you there is no way to get print screen and do what you
intend. the closest thing is there are lots of ways to perform screen
shots but as far as doing what you want that's impossible. Bootcamp,
well, with the new silicone chip, my prediction is they will get rid
of it in the future. back when the mac first became accessible in the
new OS around 2001, Apple transitioned to intel chipsets. now, they're
doing it again, and I suspect Bootcamp will not be supported.
Daniel