From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Grossoehme
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 3:34 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Prefetch

People used to empty there prefetch files. If you are trying to gain
more space in your disc, is this wise? Will you cause a problem in
Windows 10, 2004 or not?

Dave

JM Casey

I don't think you'd reallys ave much space, but you wouldn't break anything by removing prefetch. It's just meant to speed up application load times.