From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon Hooley
Sent: Sunday, June 6, 2021 12:52 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] OCR for Windows 10?

Hi,

I've started learning how to use an older flat bed scanner to make readable documents for myself, but I'm not familiar with how to go about it. Sometime ago I noticed that there's an OcR feature in Windows 10. Is it necessary for me to use this along with the scanner? If so, where do I write or copy the code snippet to activate it? Is it in the run command line or shell folder? I would appreciate any further tips.

Thanks,