Topics

nfl game pass

leonard morris

I purchased NFL Game Pass ($99.00) from a mobile device. However, I want to listen to the games on my computer also. I signed in to nfl.com but can not find the page to access the links. I am listening on a mobile device and was  surprised to hear that old school commercial music during a break in the action. 😲

Ben J. Bloomgren

That’s one of many reasons why I have not purchased any of those packages. Your mileage is limited with them. I’d rather just listen on the radio.

On Sep 10, 2020, at 18:44, leonard morris <lmorris1953@...> wrote:

I purchased NFL Game Pass ($99.00) from a mobile device. However, I want to listen to the games on my computer also. I signed in to nfl.com but can not find the page to access the links. I am listening on a mobile device and was surprised to hear that old school commercial music during a break in the action. 😲

Dennis L

If it is not a local team it is getting harder to find radio streams that will just work. Hear is more information about game pass. I would certainly contact them. I don't think you can listen on a pc but I could be wrong.
https://gamepass.nfl.com/packages?redirected=true&icampaign=gpd-edi-hro-2020_GPD_HeroCard