Topics

netframework preview:

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi list I checked my windows update earlier and there is a
netframework preview update it is not part of the optional updates and
I was wondering if this is a regular update?
Kenny Peyatt jr.

What Version of Windows 10 are you running.

There is a "regular" cumulative update related to .net framework for Version 1909 that has number KB4562900

It applied on my machine automatically and I elected to restart the machine myself rather than wait for it to do it by itself outside of active hours.

I'd be shocked if a parallel cumulative update does not exist for Version 2004 as well, but I don't have the KB number for that.

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.

         ~ Samuel Butler, 1835-1902

Kenny Peyattt jr.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4562900/kb4562900-cumulative-update-for-net-framework
)

It applied on my machine automatically and I elected to restart the machine
myself rather than wait for it to do it by itself outside of active hours.

I'd be shocked if a parallel cumulative update does not exist for Version
2004 as well, but I don't have the KB number for that.

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient
premises.

~ Samuel Butler, 1835-1902

I am running the 2004 update.