Topics

Needing to change email accounts question

Kurt Miller

Hi all, I had recently asked about the DSL modem, but decided to switch to local cable broadband. I called to disconnect my DSL internet and was told that I will lose all emails immediately. I need to save or transfer/forward these ones to a Gmail account. Is there an easy way to do this without doing them individually?

Thanks for any help. Kurt

“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.”

Corrie Ten Boom

What email client are you using, and was your access method pop or IMAP?

      ~ Jonathan Foster (attributed)

Sarah k Alawami

There is a way to import into a gmail account, but it needs to be when you start a new account. I would google but right now I don’t have the time as I‘m heading off to work. Google for “importing email into Gmail” and you should get the answer.

What email client are you using, and was your access method pop or IMAP?

      ~ Jonathan Foster (attributed)

Kurt Miller

Brian,

The email client is century link and I would have to check to find out either pop or imap. It was set up long before I came into the picture and is only used on her computer, so can’t even know from using multiple devices.

Kurt