Topics

Microsoft word and track changes with Narrator in windows 10

Mary Otten

I’m sending this on behalf of a friend, who is very strongly considering getting a Windows machine, but wants to know how well narrator will work in MS word with track changes. His other option is NVDA, and I have put a similar question on that list. He does not want to use jaws.
Mary

Jason White

It’s well supported in NvDA. I don’t know about Narrator in this respect.

On Sep 10, 2020, at 15:19, Mary Otten <maryotten@...> wrote:

I’m sending this on behalf of a friend, who is very strongly considering getting a Windows machine, but wants to know how well narrator will work in MS word with track changes. His other option is NVDA, and I have put a similar question on that list. He does not want to use jaws.
Mary

Kelly Ford

Hi,

Office support has an article on this and Narrator is one of the screen readers described in that article.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/use-a-screen-reader-to-track-and-review-changes-in-a-document-in-word-8d415281-6ef2-41ea-8532-38e410be5988

Kelly