From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sharon
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 6:58 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Lost almost everything on my system tray

For example, I no longer have anything about if I’m operating in battery or am charging laptop, if internet is on or not, and most of the other stuff that is normally on a regular windows 10 system tray.

What can I do to get it back?

Sharon

Jacob Kruger

One question is, if you tab around to something like what NVDA tells me is the task view button, on the lower bar, and then invoke context menu, arrow up to, and hit enter on task bar settings, and then tab over to and hit enter on select which icons appear on the taskbar, are your prior icons available there to turn on again, if they've have their display turned off?

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

On 2020-11-18 03:54 PM, Mike Capelle wrote:

Sounds like you got a nasty trojan