Looking for accessible software to burn blue ray discs in Windows 10

Kevin Minor

Hi.

I have this nice LG Blue Ray DVD recorder that’s connected to my Windows 10 laptop via USB. I’d like to find something to burn all discs that it will support, but I’m not having much luck with Google in finding something that meets my needs.

Any help is always appreciated.

Kevin and Jilly

Richard Kuzma

Hello,

You might take a look at nch software’s express burn.

I just played with it and installed it for aonother blind person and it seems to be accessible.

I have this nice LG Blue Ray DVD recorder that’s connected to my Windows 10 laptop via USB. I’d like to find something to burn all discs that it will support, but I’m not having much luck with Google in finding something that meets my needs.

Any help is always appreciated.

Kevin and Jilly

Micallef Michael at FITA

Hi try burnaware it is freeware and very good and accessible interface.

.

FITA Logo

Michael Micallef
Officer in charge of ICT Accessibility Certification
and ICT Training for Persons with a Visual Impairment

Foundation for Information Technology Accessibility (FITA)

Email:
Office:
FB:

michael.micallef@...
+356 2599 2343
http://www.fitamalta.eu
http://on.fb.me/1hCRTAx

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail