Looking for accessible software to burn blue ray discs in Windows 10

Kevin Minor

Hi.

I have this nice LG Blue Ray DVD recorder that’s connected to my Windows 10 laptop via USB. I’d like to find something to burn all discs that it will support, but I’m not having much luck with Google in finding something that meets my needs.

Any help is always appreciated.

Kevin and Jilly

Richard Kuzma

Hello,

You might take a look at nch software’s express burn.

I just played with it and installed it for aonother blind person and it seems to be accessible.

From: win10@win10.groups.io [mailto:win10@win10.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kevin Minor
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2021 6:31 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Looking for accessible software to burn blue ray discs in Windows 10

Hi.

I have this nice LG Blue Ray DVD recorder that’s connected to my Windows 10 laptop via USB. I’d like to find something to burn all discs that it will support, but I’m not having much luck with Google in finding something that meets my needs.

Kevin and Jilly

Micallef Michael at FITA

Hi try burnaware it is freeware and very good and accessible interface.

FITA Logo

Michael Micallef
Officer in charge of ICT Accessibility Certification
and ICT Training for Persons with a Visual Impairment

Foundation for Information Technology Accessibility (FITA)

Email:
Office:
URL:
FB:

michael.micallef@... 
+356 2599 2343
http://www.fitamalta.eu
http://on.fb.me/1hCRTAx

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Minor via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, May 1, 2021 12:31 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Looking for accessible software to burn blue ray discs in Windows 10

CAUTION: This email originated from OUTSIDE the Government Email Infrastructure. DO NOT CLICK LINKS or OPEN attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

Hi.

Kevin and Jilly