Topics

Logitek K780 Keyboard

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

Hi friends,

Posting to this list as I know from past experience that others have this keyboard or experience of it anyway.

Basically the three function keys f1, f2 and f3 allow you to swap the keyboard between three different paired devices, I absolutely love this functionality.

My question is that I have installed the Logitek Options software and set the f1, to f10 keys to have the standard function and not the default logitek function to swap between the three devices for f1, f2 and f3.

How do I actually swap between the three devices now, would I use fn+f1, f2 and f3 for example?

Steven Hicks

Servicedesk 2 Team Leader

Tel:  01209 318620.

Mobile:  07393 792548.

EMail:  Steven.Hicks@...

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

gbmagoo@...

Can’t function got moved to the six pack workout page up page down the top three across the top would you use the parents of the three devices is also on your tampon on once quick and will change from device to device

On Jan 20, 2021, at 10:10, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via groups.io <steven.hicks@...> wrote:

Hi friends,

Posting to this list as I know from past experience that others have this keyboard or experience of it anyway.

Basically the three function keys f1, f2 and f3 allow you to swap the keyboard between three different paired devices, I absolutely love this functionality.

My question is that I have installed the Logitek Options software and set the f1, to f10 keys to have the standard function and not the default logitek function to swap between the three devices for f1, f2 and f3.

How do I actually swap between the three devices now, would I use fn+f1, f2 and f3 for example?

Steven Hicks

********************************************************************************************************************

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

If, for example, you have a Windows PC or laptop set up on F1 and you have the function keys set to act as regular function keys then you would use FN + F2 or FN + F3 to go to your other devices.

If your device on F2 is an iPhone and say F3 is an Apple TV or iPad and you want to switch back to your PC you can simply press F1 because of course under TV OS, iPad OS or iOS the FN key is inconsequential and the function keys act as switching keys and media keys.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 10:10 AM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Logitek K780 Keyboard

Hi friends,

Steven Hicks

Thanks very much for all your help, I love this functionality to be honest, I need to use the other machine I can just switch to it, I know it is only a few feet away but this is stil handy when you are in the middle of something on one machine and need to type on the other one.

Steven Hicks

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: 21 January 2021 05:16
Subject: Re: [win10] Logitek K780 Keyboard

If, for example, you have a Windows PC or laptop set up on F1 and you have the function keys set to act as regular function keys then you would use FN + F2 or FN + F3 to go to your other devices.

If your device on F2 is an iPhone and say F3 is an Apple TV or iPad and you want to switch back to your PC you can simply press F1 because of course under TV OS, iPad OS or iOS the FN key is inconsequential and the function keys act as switching keys and media keys.

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 10:10 AM
Subject: [win10] Logitek K780 Keyboard

Hi friends,

Steven Hicks

This message originated from outside of NHSmail. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

Thanks.

Steven Hicks

From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of gbmagoo@...
Sent: 20 January 2021 20:51
Subject: Re: [win10] Logitek K780 Keyboard

Can’t function got moved to the six pack workout page up page down the top three across the top would you use the parents of the three devices is also on your tampon on once quick and will change from device to device

On Jan 20, 2021, at 10:10, Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via groups.io <steven.hicks@...> wrote:

Hi friends,

Steven Hicks

This message originated from outside of NHSmail. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.