Topics

list view in windows 10?

Mike Capelle <mcap1000@...>

Hello all.

How do I change my files to display in listview in windows 10?

Bill White

To get List view in Windows 10,

1. Open the desired folder,

2. Make sure nothing is selected by using CONTROL plus SPACE BAR.

3. Then press CONTROL plus SHIFT plus Five on the Numbers Row, not the NumPad.

Personally, I prefer Details view over List View. To do this, substitute CONTROL plus SHIFT plus Six on the Numbers Row in step 3.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

How do I change my files to display in listview in windows 10?

Mike Capelle <mcap1000@...>

Basically I want my files to display in order not by rows.

How do I change my files to display in listview in windows 10?

Bill White

Hi, Mike. Try CONTROL plus SHIFT plus the six key on the numbers row, after unselecting all files in the desired folder. This will display your files in order.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...