From: Steven Hicks
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2020 1:33 PM
To: win10@groups.io
Subject: [win10] Latest Microsoft Windows Build

Hi friends,

Just wondering what the latest build is and if there is any talk of another feature update being on it’s way?

The current latest "in release" build is Version 1909, Build 18363.836

There is a Feature Update coming sometime over the next several months, but it will get here when it gets here.  Microsoft has never been good about keeping to a schedule (and I'm thankful for that insofar as I'd rather have something late and working than on-time and buggy as all get out) and Covid-19 considerations are coming into play.  No one really needs or wants more uncertainty right now.

the next feature update 2004 build will be out on 28-may-2020

The current latest "in release" build is Version 1909, Build 18363.836

There is a Feature Update coming sometime over the next several months, but
it will get here when it gets here.  Microsoft has never been good about
keeping to a schedule (and I'm thankful for that insofar as I'd rather have
something late and working than on-time and buggy as all get out) and
Covid-19 considerations are coming into play.  No one really needs or wants
more uncertainty right now.

*Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a
well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.*

@austin
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.