Topics

JAWS Image Describer in New Edge and Chrome Browsers

Amy Gordon

Hi, on the crome browser Jaws will describe images sometimes. Is
there a way to set this up in the new edge browser? I like the edge
browser but need to identify images sometimes to pass checks making
sure I'm a person on surveys I take. Thanks for any help.
Thanks,
Amy

I would nag Freedom Scientific/Vispero support on this.  If there isn't a way to make JAWS do it, they need to make sure there becomes a way to make JAWS do it under new Chromium-based Edge.  I'd be curious to know what they tell you.

From the FS Support page:  Freedom Scientific offers free technical support to its US customers by calling 727-803-8600 weekdays between 8:30 AM and 7:00 PM EST, or by sending email to support@.... International customers are supported by their local dealer or distributor. Use our dealer locator to find the dealer serving your area.

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.

         ~ Samuel Butler, 1835-1902