From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> on behalf of Mr. Ed <pinky14@...>
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 6:05:11 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Is there any truth that Crome is going to take over EDGE

Hi,

I had a friend of mine tell me he heard on a tech report that Microsoft was going to drop Edge and go with Crome. I have not heard this from anywhere else and don’t believe it. Has anyone heard anything on this?

Mr. Ed

Thea Ramsay

Is Chrome accessible?

Thea.

Give the gift of fantasy this holiday season,

http://www.dldbooks.com/thearamsay/               Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Ed. MS is indeed dropping MS Edge for a chromium based browser. MS will make this official hopefully before the end of the week.

Is Chrome accessible?

From: "Lino Morales" <linomorales001@...
To: "win10@win10.groups.io" <win10@win10.groups.io
Date sent: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 23:07:57 +0000