Topics

HP Envy 4500 series printer still works while Windows doesn't play the USB connection and disconnection sounds

Louise Pfau

Hi.  I should've indicated that I'm getting other sounds, including when I connect or disconnect other USB devices like a flash drive.  It was suggested in a private message that I should download some advanced tools from hp.  I consider myself an intermediate computer user, as in I don't feel comfortable performing advanced functions like Windows installs or software repairs myself.  I'll leave that to the technicians.  I just want things to work.

Thanks,

Louise

leonard morris

I don't always get the USB sound when I plug in my Airpods for charging. I sometimes have to disconnect and reconnect them to be sure it is charging. I have a Dell laptop.