Topics

How do I turn on the Startup Sound in Windows 10 1909, latest build?

Kevin Minor

Hi.

Subject explains it.

Kevin and Jilly, and my irl

Kevin Minor

Hi.

As before, subject says it. I haven’t tested it yet, but I’m sure it works.

Kevin

If Play Sound on Startup is checked it will work as long as fast startup is also turned off.

If fast startup is on it may play and it may not, it’s going to be random and inconsistent.