how can I tell if defender is still running?

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I usually protect my windows 10 computer with a combination of malware bytes pro and windows defender, but I installed something in the last few days and somehow AVG got installed and when I uninstalled it I got a warning that my computer may be unprotected. How can I make sure that windows defender is still running? I know that malware bytes is still running because I opened it earlier today to see when the last scan was done and it was earlier this morning.

Thanks.

Troy

tim

Try settings, security and start tabbing.