Topics

Hi all, David Moore here.

David Moore

Hi all.
This is David Moore from the old win+10+for+the+blind list. I hope I am getting through on this new list. I did not realize that I had to subscribe to this new list. Joseph, I would love to except your offer of being a moderator on this list. I am so sorry what happened last night. I want to help as many people as I can on this list and hope we can work with one another so that people will join this list and see harmony. Let me know if you received this message. Take care, all and have a great day. I subscribed to the subgroup list as well.

Hi Dave,

Welcome. Regarding moderator nominations, that’s something we need to talk with the entire list (I would like to hold a list wide election for moderator seats once the list settles down).

In regards to the subgroup that Dave is talking about, he refers to Win10 Early Days Committee. This subgroup is designed to let people talk about list wide matters during the early days of this list (for the next few days to weeks), which includes defining the overall vision and direction, laying down policies and so on (and for me, preparing to deliver the inaugural state of the list address (I’m the head list admin)). Anyone interested in shaping the overall vision and direction of this list for years to come (all screen readers represented) is more than welcome to join the EarlyDays subgroup (especially those with list administration experiences), and I’d like to kindly request that you please discuss list wide matters over there so the parent (Win10) list can serve as the main street where Windows 10 topics can flow through. Thank you for your cooperation.

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 4:01 PM
To: win10@groups.io
Subject: [win10] Hi all, David Moore here.

Hi all.

This is David Moore from the old win+10+for+the+blind list. I hope I am getting through on this new list. I did not realize that I had to subscribe to this new list. Joseph, I would love to except your offer of being a moderator on this list. I am so sorry what happened last night. I want to help as many people as I can on this list and hope we can work with one another so that people will join this list and see harmony. Let me know if you received this message. Take care, all and have a great day. I subscribed to the subgroup list as well.

Doug Oliver <oliver.doug1@...>

I'm also willing to help being a moderator as i have administrated  many lists too.
I'm happy to help in any way.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 6:15 PM
Subject: Re: [win10] Hi all, David Moore here.

Hi Dave,

Welcome. Regarding moderator nominations, that’s something we need to talk with the entire list (I would like to hold a list wide election for moderator seats once the list settles down).

In regards to the subgroup that Dave is talking about, he refers to Win10 Early Days Committee. This subgroup is designed to let people talk about list wide matters during the early days of this list (for the next few days to weeks), which includes defining the overall vision and direction, laying down policies and so on (and for me, preparing to deliver the inaugural state of the list address (I’m the head list admin)). Anyone interested in shaping the overall vision and direction of this list for years to come (all screen readers represented) is more than welcome to join the EarlyDays subgroup (especially those with list administration experiences), and I’d like to kindly request that you please discuss list wide matters over there so the parent (Win10) list can serve as the main street where Windows 10 topics can flow through. Thank you for your cooperation.

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi all.

Hi Doug,

Sure, I’ll let the list decide in an upcoming moderator election.

As for moderator nomination requests and acknowledgements, I think we should delay that for a couple days until the list settles down.

One more thing: For more information on EarlyDays Committee and the address to join, please take a look at the following page:

https://groups.io/g/win10+EarlyDays

Cheers,

Joseph

Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 4:20 PM

I'm also willing to help being a moderator as i have administrated  many lists too.

I'm happy to help in any way.

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 6:15 PM

Hi Dave,

Cheers,

Joseph

Hi all.

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

David, you came through.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 7:01 PM

Hi all.
This is David Moore from the old win+10+for+the+blind list. I hope I am
getting through on this new list. I did not realize that I had to
subscribe to this new list. Joseph, I would love to except your offer of
being a moderator on this list. I am so sorry what happened last night. I
want to help as many people as I can on this list and hope we can work
with one another so that people will join this list and see harmony. Let
me know if you received this message. Take care, all and have a great
day. I subscribed to the subgroup list as well.

Kenny Peyattt jr.

Hi david you are comming through okay.
Kenny Peyatt JR.

On 10/20/2015 7:01 PM, David Moore wrote:
Hi all.