From: David Moore [mailto:jesusloves1966@...]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 4:01 PM
To: win10@groups.io
Subject: [win10] Hi all, David Moore here.

Hi all.

This is David Moore from the old win+10+for+the+blind list. I hope I am getting through on this new list. I did not realize that I had to subscribe to this new list. Joseph, I would love to except your offer of being a moderator on this list. I am so sorry what happened last night. I want to help as many people as I can on this list and hope we can work with one another so that people will join this list and see harmony. Let me know if you received this message. Take care, all and have a great day. I subscribed to the subgroup list as well.

Doug Oliver <oliver.doug1@...>

I'm also willing to help being a moderator as i have administrated  many lists too.
I'm happy to help in any way.