Topics

having problem with windows 10 and chrome.

hi all.
when i try opening a symple page like gmail on chrome he page will not open.
after some minutes chrome will crash and nvda also gives errors.
i have reinstalled chrome, removed all extensions and also reinstalled nvda.
i am attaching nvda log if some1 wants to take a look.

If you haven't tried an SFC/DISM repair of Windows 10, followed by a repair install (if you're not yet on 20H2, as there's a bug with repair installs at the moment) if the SFC/DISM doesn't help, they're both worth considering.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss

ok. i will try that. but i have done a strange finding. what i do is i
close the cover of my laptop and browse the net. when i close the
cover google chrome would do this problem. but after i keep my cover
open it loads and runs properly. it started from 2 3 days now

If you haven't tried an SFC/DISM repair of Windows 10, followed by a repair
install (if you're not yet on 20H2, as there's a bug with repair installs at
the moment) if the SFC/DISM doesn't help, they're both worth considering.

* Using SFC (System File Checker) and DISM (Deployment Imaging Servicing and
Management) to Repair Windows 8 & 10 (
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B98uELZbPFnOc2l4M0Y1V3pkcGM
)
* Doing a Windows 10 Repair Install or Feature Update Using the Windows 10
ISO file (
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1RZiHlLVtXewYBgoSvJNm9_08hj1tALPK
)

~ Lawrence Krauss

@austin
follow me on twitter.
austinmpinto
contact me on skype.
austin.pinto3

Am I safe in assuming that you're using a laptop with an external keyboard?

This could, somehow, indirectly be tied to Power Options related to Choose what closing the lid does.  Take a look at what that's set to when you are plugged in.  If, by chance, it isn't already set to Do nothing then set it to that.  If it is, switch it to Sleep, Save the changes, then switch it back and Save the changes again.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss