Topics

google drive

Marisane Moruthanyana

Hi guys

I trust you are safe from corona.

I am.

Can anyone of you tell me where to find a tutorial on google drive?

It could be either with JAWS or NVDA.

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation.

Regards
Marisane

Edited

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=using+google+drive+with+a+screen+reader

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient premises.

         ~ Samuel Butler, 1835-1902

Marisane Moruthanyana

Hi Brian

Thank you for the tutorial, but this is not english and they are also visual.

I am fully blind and can only understand english.

Can you refer me to another blind tech website?

Thanking you in advance for you assistance.
Marisane

[Edited Message Follows]

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=using+google+drive+with+a+screen+reader

Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions from insufficient
premises.

~ Samuel Butler, 1835-1902

Marisane,

         There are scads of tutorials, all in English, and not video, returned by that search.

          This is a problem with the membership of this forum in general - not doing web searches for commonly available information.  I gave you a web search that returns tutorials specifically geared toward using Google Drive with a screen reader, and there are lots of them.  I cannot, and will not attempt, to decide for anyone which among those might be the one someone likes best.  The work of slogging through them and picking is up to you.

That search returns, among numerous other options:

Navigate in Google Drive with a screen reader - Google ...

Accessibility for Docs editors - Computer - Google Support

Google Docs and Sheets with a Screen Reader: Resources ...

Using Google Docs and Drive with NVDA | American ...

Manage files in Google Drive with a screen reader - Google ...

Google - Accessibility of Google Docs | Office of ...

And many, many more.  All I have to do is keep hitting the NVDA web browsing shortcut H to skip from one, to the next, to the next to the next.  I suggest you do the same and find whichever among these (and all are in English) provides you with the information you seek.