forbidden 403

Kevin

Everytime I try to enter the blind tunes site I get a  403 you don’t have permission to visit this site

I’m using edge and brave

                                                                http://www.blindtunes.net.

How can I get in?

email is golden!!!

Kevin Lee

Hi,

Because this also happens under Firefox, I suspect it might be a server configuration issue that prevents you from entering this site for some reason.

Everytime I try to enter the blind tunes site I get a  403 you don’t have permission to visit this site

I’m using edge and brave

                                                                http://www.blindtunes.net.

How can I get in?

email is golden!!!

Kevin Lee

Jessica D

Hi,

It’s funny somebody said something about this. I am on an Apple mailing list, I need to unsubscribe the address which is currently subscribed, although, when I try, I get the same error presented here.
I’m not sure what to do.
I will be talking to someone from Apple next week, so will probably inform them.

On Apr 29, 2021, at 10:46 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi,

Because this also happens under Firefox, I suspect it might be a server configuration issue that prevents you from entering this site for some reason.

Everytime I try to enter the blind tunes site I get a  403 you don’t have permission to visit this site

I’m using edge and brave

                                                                http://www.blindtunes.net.

How can I get in?

email is golden!!!

Kevin Lee

BlindTunes is long gone and while the domain may still exist, I guess that message is what you get.

Everytime I try to enter the blind tunes site I get a  403 you don’t have permission to visit this site

I’m using edge and brave

                                                                http://www.blindtunes.net.

How can I get in?

email is golden!!!

Kevin Lee

Rick Alfaro

I also get this same error when trying to download from DropBox. Very strange but it’s only in Edge and not in any other browser.

Warmest regards

Rick Alfaro