Topics

favorite free text editors?

Dean Martineau

I do a lot with text. I use EdSharp, and that’s my favorite one, but my secondary one is NoteTab, and I think I may be able to do better. I look for lots of keyboard shortcuts, powerful text processing perhaps including regular expressions, and probably more features I’ll know when I see them. I use JAWS usually.  Any preferences?

Micallef Michael at FITA

Hi

Notetab+++ is excellent I use it myself and for me it does whatever you want and it is frequently updated.

Personally, what |I’m looking for nowadays is a good PIM similar to the azzcardfile database.

.

FITA Logo

Michael Micallef
Officer in charge of ICT Accessibility Certification
and ICT Training for Persons with a Visual Impairment

Foundation for Information Technology Accessibility (FITA)

Email:
Office:
FB:

michael.micallef@...
+356 2599 2343
http://www.fitamalta.eu
http://on.fb.me/1hCRTAx

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail

On 2021-02-17 05:26 PM, Patrick Le Baudour wrote:
Hi,

after testing a bit, with nvda at least it can be done, but there is list without tab stop, so I had to find and select it  through object  navigation then virtual mouse click. after that, it's a matter of checking the wanted plugins, and an install button appears.

-- Patrick

Sharon Hooley

I didn't know that Edsharp still works.  Do I still find it in Jamal's Bio on EmpowermentZon

On 2021-02-17 05:26 PM, Patrick Le Baudour wrote:
Hi,

after testing a bit, with nvda at least it can be done, but there is list without tab stop, so I had to find and select it  through object  navigation then virtual mouse click. after that, it's a matter of checking the wanted plugins, and an install button appears.

-- Patrick

Jacob Kruger

The current source for downloading, etc. is here:

https://github.com/EmpowermentZone/EdSharp

Jump to the readme section using headings, and you'll find the download link there.

It's still my primary source code editor, FWIW.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA

Hi,