Topics

email question

Madison Martin

Hi all,
I don't know if anyone can help me, or if there's even anything that can be
done, but I'm getting desperate as getting a gmail account (which is what the
list owner/moderator suggested) for one list is silly. Here's the situation:
I'm subscribed to this email list that's on Google Groups, don't know how long
it's been there. Anyway, it's a grate list and I've been a member for years.
Anyway, I haven't received any emails from the list in months. At first I just
thought that it wasn't active anymore, but it's very much still active. Yes I'm
still subscribed, and the owner/moderator checked my settings and I'm supposed
to receive all list mail. Yes I've checked my junk/spam folder and there's
nothing there. The email address has been added to the trusted senders list, and
I've tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing more then once and still nothing. I
can send messages to the list and they go through and list members can reply,
but I just don't receive any list mail. I'm running Windows 10 version 1909,
Jaws 2018 and Outlook 2013. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas, anything
I/my carrier/the moderator could/should check/try? Like I said it's a grate list
and I really don't want to have to unsubscribe perminatly or get a gmail account
for one list. Please help. Look forward to any thoughts/suggestions anyone may
have!!!!! Thank you so much, any help is much appreciated!!

Madison

matthew dyer

Matthew

Just a thought, but have you received any bance message from groupsddio?  Assooming that's what the list is using.  I just gt one the other day and had ! unbance myself from several lists. Again this is just a thought.  HTH.

Hi,

On 10/15/2020 11:14 AM, Madison Martin wrote:
[...]

Unfortunately, there's nothing this list can do (speaking as the head list
rep), as it is really up to the moderator of the Google Groups list to
handle a possible email bouncing issue. Sorry.

[...]

Laz

This isn't the first time I've heard about someone with the same issue
who uses mymts.net.

If you use an email client have you checked the spam/junk folder on mymts.net?

More than likely that email provider is bouncing the list messages
though, which is probably why that group owner recommended gmail
instead.

Stay safe,

Laz

On 10/15/20, Madison Martin <maddymartin@...> wrote:
[...]

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121

Laz

She said she's having a problem with Google Groups, not groups.io.

Stay safe,

Laz