From: win10@win10.groups.io <win10@win10.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Grossoehme
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021 1:44 PM
To: win10@win10.groups.io
Subject: [win10] Drivers for printers

I have already search in the Brother web site. However, I am in questioning of where you can check to see if there is an updated driver my Brother Printer which is a hl2240 Seeries Brother. Please help.

Dave

Dave Grossoehme

Good Afternoon:  I have been working with Micro Soft Support for about a month.  I contacted Brother support this morning and had no response.  All I could find was an email or chat.  Do you have a phone number to contact them by?  This started as a windows problem and was suppose to be fix in the last insiders build.  The troubleshooter shows no trouble.  When I go into the brother settings, it tells me the printer is running fine.  However, the printer doesn't work with the computer after uninstalling and reinstalling a new driver.  This is making me think that there is some compatible issues, somewhere.

Dave

On 4/26/2021 11:58 AM, Jerry Hogan wrote:
Go to the Web site for Brother and in Support or contact they will help you with the driver, I ask brother about a year ago when does there support end? And they told me never, so give them a shot or Call Microsoft disibilities at 800-936-5900
Jerry