Topics

Downloading the Windows 10 ISO partially, then picking up where one left off . . .

farhan israk

I want to download windows 10 1909 iso. Where can I download with resume facility. Yes, I can use media creation tool. But, I can't resume after shutting down. I have to redownload again from beginning. Since, it is a large file it is not possible for me to download entire file at a time.

To my knowledge that's not possible with any download tool, at least if by shut down you mean entirely shut down.  And you would need to be downloading a fully built ISO file if it were.

My advice would be to kick off the download using the MCT immediately before retiring for the night and letting it download while you sleep.  Unless you have a very, very slow internet connection it should not take more than several hours to complete, so it should be done by morning.