Topics

Could use some help looking for a program once again.

Ron Kolesar

Hello to my fellow win 10 subscribers.

A fellow user on this list put me on to a program that would tell you what your cpu is, how much memory you have and so on.

I can’t remember the name of that free program.

Would anyone from here be able to remember the name of that program and where to down load it from?

Many thanks.

Ron

Hope Williamson

Hi, perhaps it's this one you're looking for.

https://belarc.com/products_belarc_advisor

On 4/2/2021 6:18 AM, Ron Kolesar wrote:

Hello to my fellow win 10 subscribers.

A fellow user on this list put me on to a program that would tell you what your cpu is, how much memory you have and so on.

I can’t remember the name of that free program.

Would anyone from here be able to remember the name of that program and where to down load it from?

Many thanks.

Ron

if you want to get this information without installing any programs,.
go to the run dialog and type msinfo32
press enter.
then press tab once and just scroll down to the list of information.

--
to listen to the Blind Android Users Podcast visit.
www.blindandroidusers.com

Ron Kolesar

Many tahnks.
Who said you can't teach a old dog a new trick? SMILES.
With deep appreciation.
Ron KR3DOG