Topics

CONVERTING OUTLOOK EXPRESS ADDRESS BOOK TO OUTLOOK 2016 IN WINDOWS TEN COMPATABLE?

Ricky Lomey

Hi

How does one convert an Outlook Express 6.0 address book to work with
Windows 10 Outlook 2016 by saving as .pst?

Thanks.

Ricky Lomey

The easiest way is to use the export function for your contacts/address book under Outlook Express and then use the import function for same in Outlook 2016.

This works on any Windows system, regardless of version.  I generally choose CSV (comma separated values) format.  If Outlook Express asks if you want a header or title row in the exported file then respond in the affirmative.  It's usually a checkbox if this is asked.

     You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.

               ~ Anne Lamott

Ricky Lomey

Took my techy guy a bit of time but all done, just two further questions please thanks.

1. Couldn't export the groups I made in Outlook Express so is there also a way to convert these from Outlook Express to Outlook 2016 in Wondows ten?

2. How does one covnert the old Outlook Express emails to Outlook 2016 in Windows ten?

Ricky