Topics

clearing history in Google chrome

The Gamages

Hello,

can anyone tell me how to clear history in Google chrome using the keyboard and a screen reader please?

Thanks for any comments.
Best Regards, Jim.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Jim. To clear history in Google Chrome,

1. Open Google Chrome.

2. Press CONTROL plus SHIFT plus the DELETE key.

3. Use Up and Down Arrows to select a range of time for history to be cleared. The range includes,

Last hour
Last 24 hours
Last 7 days
Last 4 weeks
All time

4. Use the TAB key to cycle through the list, and check or uncheck items to be cleared.

5. TAB to the Clear Data button, and press ENTER.

6. Google History should now be cleared.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...