By-passing the start-up screen in win 10 2004

Deborah Palmer

Hi
I have a new laptop running windows10 2004. I am using the latest version
of JAWS. How can I by-pass the start up screen so I don't have to keep
typing in the pin number please?
Thank you

Debbie

Kevin

Steps are on the attachment

You must be on your desktop to do this

email is golden!!!

Kevin Lee

I have a new laptop running windows10 2004.  I am using the latest version

of JAWS.    How can I by-pass the start up screen so I don't have to keep

typing in the pin number please?

Thank you

Debbie

Hi,

The attachment did show up on Inboxes (I did receive it), but in general, this forum cluster does not really accept attachments.