Topics

Anyone using Fusion 2021, Possible bug with tracking freeze ?

Bill Powers

Hi Group,

I’m upgraded to Win 10 20H2 and upgraded to Fusion 2021 running at 7X magnification. I have found on more than one occasion while typing an email when I get to near the end of the first or second line of the email (typed in 18 point type) as soon as I hit the period, the screen no longer moves along with what I’m typing. To alleviate the issue, I either need to restart Fusion or at least get out of Outlook 2016, but the problem is more successfully fixed restarting Fusion. As best I can tell it happens after hitting the period toward the end of the line but cannot be certain yet what precipitates this. anyone else experiencing something similar and have a fix? Or who could I report this to that will be listened to by Visparo?

Thanks?

BP

Sherry Wells

Hi Bill,

I have experienced tracking problems with the last few versions of Fusion.  My magnification is 12.  Like you, I have to close & reopen it.  I haven’t found any precipitating factor such as the one you mention in Outlook.  I have called Freedom Scientific to report the problem.  I also now have Fusion 2021 & was hoping the problem was fixed but no such luck.

Sherry Wells

I’m upgraded to Win 10 20H2 and upgraded to Fusion 2021 running at 7X magnification. I have found on more than one occasion while typing an email when I get to near the end of the first or second line of the email (typed in 18 point type) as soon as I hit the period, the screen no longer moves along with what I’m typing. To alleviate the issue, I either need to restart Fusion or at least get out of Outlook 2016, but the problem is more successfully fixed restarting Fusion. As best I can tell it happens after hitting the period toward the end of the line but cannot be certain yet what precipitates this. anyone else experiencing something similar and have a fix? Or who could I report this to that will be listened to by Visparo?

Thanks?

BP

Mr. Ed

Hi,

I use latest Jaws and Zoomtext and have the same focus issues at times.

Mr. Ed